[bt-devel] Hello - French Translation

Cédric Delalande lauryced at tiscali.fr
Sun Jul 4 07:53:47 MST 2004

Hello everyone,

I've been using BT for a long time now, and I think it's about time I
get involved in the translation process.
I'm French, and I teach english, so I'd love to write the French
translation of the website, the software and howto, if you don't mind.
I've already started working with KBabel and the website, but please
tell me whether this is already on the way.

I still have a few questions, because I'm a newbie to this all. Some
more may come later on :
Do I need to be in the sourceforge project developper's team ?
Being on this list is enough ?
Do I need to download the source ?
Do I need to download the whole CVS files (is it different from the
source ??? - I just don't know what this all is !!!) ?
Do I just need the files provided in the localization pages of BT ?

I know PHP/MYSQL and HTML programming, and I've already been working on
fairly big website, so working on such a project is a new step for me. I
hope I can help.

Thanks,

Cédric Delalande