[bt-devel] Re: Trouble installing sword modules with new installer

Males Tomlinson bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:55:29 +0000

Hi, Joachim
the console output is:
SWMgr: Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d'.  Try setting:
        SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf>
        Or see the README file for a full description of setup options
(<configPath is null>)
SWMgr: Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d'.  Try setting:
        SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf>
        Or see the README file for a full description of setup options
(<configPath is null>)
* About to connect() to ftp.crosswire.org:21
* Connected to ftp.crosswire.org (64.140.154.250) port 21
< 220 www.crosswire.org FTP server (Version wu-2.6.2-11.72.1) ready.
> USER ftp
< 331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
> PASS installmgr@user.com
< 230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
* We have successfully logged in
> PWD
< 257 "/" is current directory.
* Entry path is '/'
> CWD pub
< 250 CWD command successful.
> CWD sword
< 250 CWD command successful.
> CWD raw
< 250 CWD command successful.
* Telling server to connect to 155.239.131.228:33048
> PORT 155,239,131,228,129,24
< 200 PORT command successful.
* Ordered connect of the data stream with PORT!
> TYPE A
< 200 Type set to A.
> LIST
< 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for directory listing.
* Connection accepted from server
* Getting file with size: -1
< 226 Transfer complete.
* Connection #0 left intact
* Re-using existing connection! (#0)
* Connected to  (64.140.154.250) port 21
> CWD /
< 250 CWD command successful.
> CWD pub
< 250 CWD command successful.
> CWD sword
< 250 CWD command successful.
> CWD raw
< 250 CWD command successful.
* Telling server to connect to 155.239.131.228:33049
> PORT 155,239,131,228,129,25
< 200 PORT command successful.
* Ordered connect of the data stream with PORT!
> TYPE I
< 200 Type set to I.
> SIZE mods.d.tar.gz
< 213 69231
> RETR mods.d.tar.gz
< 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for mods.d.tar.gz (69231 bytes).
* Connection accepted from server
* Getting file with size: 69231
< 226 Transfer complete.
* Connection #0 left intact
* Closing connection #0
*** BibleTime got signal 11 (Crashing). Trying to save settings.
I'll unzip the mods and try a local install.

Thanks,
Males