[bt-devel] Bibletime problems...

Brad bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:19:48 +1000

I have removed the rpms and reinstalled them again and now it appears to
be working.

>I think you installed BibleTime 1.4. 1.4 offers a nice dialog to install
>modules so you don't have to do it yourself tha hard way/
>In Settings->Configure Sword you can install modules.
>
>If you install from local sources and you downloaded ZIP files just unzip them
>into a dir and add that dir as a local source in the dialog. Then install
>from that local sources the new modules.

I have done this but it it can't find the modules. Here is the contents
of the directory:

  4 drwxrwxrwx    2 root     root         4096 Jan 26 07:40 mods.d
  4 drwxrwxrwx    3 root     root         4096 Jan 26 07:40 modules

I then tried to use the ftp connection, but it couldn't find anything
either.

Regards,
Brad