[bt-devel] Trouble installing sword modules with new installer

Males Tomlinson bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:12:26 +0000

Hi,

Finally I got a pc up and running again, finding that the a 1.4 is already
out! I'm running mandrake 9.2 on a new pc and with that I installed the
binaries for mdk9.2. I was surprised to see a new sword dialog (good job!).
However, I can't get my modules installed. I tried the remote install, but
bibletime crashes with a signal 11 kde crash report. I can give you a
backtrace if you would like.

I then directed a new source to my local files, but when I click on connect to
source, the list is empty. The dialog is perfect, but no modules to choose.
The modules are in .zip format (as I downloaded them)

On the website it says sword should have curl support enabled. I did not
compile my own; I used the mdk binary from the bibletime website. Has that
bin got curl support?

Kind regards
Males Tomlinson