[bt-devel] Re: CVS: New feature

Steven Boothe bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:31:28 -0800

Hey great news!

I just finished compiling KDE 3.2 on a fresh install of Gentoo Linux. The
first thing I did upon completion was to download the source for the latest
Sword API, and the latest Bibletime 1.4.1. Both of them compiled and
installed without any problem. The next thing I did was go right for limiting
the scope of a search, and it worked fine! Woohoo! This is wonderful!

Blessings on all of you for this excellent work of art!

Steven