[bt-devel] Re: CVS: New feature

Steven Boothe bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:58:36 -0800

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
>>It really would be nice to be able to use the Search Scope
>>feature again, as well as be able to customize the toolbars a little
>>bit. I'm really grateful to be able to have this software as it enables
>>me to do research and write about what I've done much easier.
>

> Hm, what bookname language do you use? And what language is setup for
 > your user account? It's working fine for me here, but that doesn't mean
 > it works everywhere.

Well, I believe I tried it with a couple of simple english books by
themselves - for instance: BBE by itself didn't work as I recall. As for
my user account, I'm a plain English speaker without the skills
necessary to use KDE in any other mode :-\ .

Unfortunately, I can't re-test at the moment as I am compiling KDE 3.2
(gentoo). :-)

Have a great day! It's raining here (central coast of california) today. :-)

Steven