[bt-devel] Display template related issue

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:12:49 -0500

Hello, Everyone :)
After updating Bibletime from the CVS the other day, I had this
interesting problem: none of the modules will display in their
appropriate windows.  In case you are wondering why I suspect that this
is a template related issue, when I checked the "Diplay Templates"
dialog under "Configure | Bibletime", there were absolutely no display
templates.  Interestingly, when I right click on, let's say, an
apparently blank Bible window and choose to Copy a Chapter, the chapter
copies and pastes perfectly.  The only problem is that the module is
invisible inside of Bibletime.
As an experiment, I compiled & installed Bibletime 1.4.1 in a seperate
location, and all the modules display perfectly.  In both of these
cases, the modules in question are located in the same location.
I also tried compiling and installing with a fresh copy of Bibletime
from the CVS, with the same results, no modules display at all, and at
least the Bible modules copy and paste correctly, despite being
invisible inside of Bibletime.

Anything I can do to help with this, let me know.

Steven P. Ulrick