[bt-devel] Icons work in new stable release, but not in CVS

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:55:33 +0200

I have no idea what's wrong with the system / distribution.
So many tries and never any success. It's not your fault but probably the
fault of the distribution packagers.

Is am_edit in your path? Seems like the local copy doesn't work as expected.

Not sure what's wrong gthere,
Joachim