[bt-devel] Packages of 1.3?

State Artemis bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 02:10:52 +0300

Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
Hello Steven

In INSTALL file you have all instructions.
Any way the commands are:
1. kde-config --prefix  (to find your KDE directory in RH .90 is /usr)
2. export KDEDIR=/usr   (or your KDE dir)
3. export PATH=$KDEDIR/bin:$PATH (you may replace /bin with your KDE dir)
After this the icon problem and the localizaton problem, etc. are solved.

Anyway, as soon as I can, the packages I made will be available at
sourceforge.

Artemis State