[bt-devel] ukrainian translation of pot-file

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:40:37 +0200

Vlad,
could you please send me the file you started working on?

In development for 1.3 the file changed a lot and I don't want you to do extra
work.
I'll merge it with your translation. Then I will send you the new, good file
to continue translation into Ukrainian.

I like your work! Thank you!
Joachim

--