[bt-devel] Standards

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 21:38:47 -0400

I have not tried to do any work with with encoding.
There are some rules regarding setting up the .conf file, and the directory
tree.  These are in text form, so you can use the modules as an example.

For the book itself, ThML might be a good chice as it seems to be rather
simple.
See this page  http://www.ccel.org/ThML/

There seems to be a perl scrio\pt htm2thm, which may do most of the hard work.
If you need more information you should address the request to crosswire
support
---
Q: How do I subscribe to a mailing list?

containing the text "subscribe" in the body of the email. You will then
receive an email with instructions on how to complete the subscription
process.
--
Fred Saalbach