[bt-devel] Crystal Icons

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 22:40:08 +0200

> I looked at the icons installed with my rc1 copy of Bibletime, and there
> was no transliteration icon there, but I see there is in CVS. What is that
> icon used for?
>
> I'll create an icon the the display settings menu too. Of course, if we
> ship hicolour and crystalsvg icons with bibletime, we'll need a hicolour
> version too.

James,

Joachim and I talked about it and we decided to include both themes in cvs. If
you can, would you please add the missing icons for both crystal
(transliteration, ...?) and hicolor (displaysettings). Please make sure you
use the exact same names for the icons that are already present in hicolor.
If you can finish this before the release of 1.3, we'll include the new icons
even in 1.3, if not, later.

Thanks for your awesome work so far!

Martin