[bt-devel] Crystal Icons

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 10:25:47 +0200

> I looked at the icons installed with my rc1 copy of Bibletime, and there
> was no transliteration icon there, but I see there is in CVS. What is that
> icon used for?

You only see the transliteration button if you compiled sword using
--with-icu. This feature enables the transliteration of the text, e.g. greek
or hebrew text transliterated with latin letters.
The transliteration of sword needs to be reimplemented though, which IIRC
Chris will do when he finds the time to do so.

> I'll create an icon the the display settings menu too. Of course, if we
> ship hicolour and crystalsvg icons with bibletime, we'll need a hicolour
> version too.

Right. But I am not sure if we want to ship and maintain 2 different sets.
Lets see what Joachim decides.

Martin