[bt-devel] Crystal Icons

James Ots bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:14:24 +0300

> In README you wrote:
> For the bt_displayconfig icon I borrowed the appearance icon from the
> crystal icons, which is the right icon for the Colours page in the
> preferences dialogue, but the wrong icon for the display settings menu -
> nothing I can do about that here, it needs changing in the code to use
> another icon.
>
> Please create the additional icon. It is a matter of a few lines of code to
> integrate it. We'll be happy to do that.
> Btw, are you sure that you got all the icons? Afaik there is at least one
> more, the icon for the transliteration button that you did not yet convert.
> There may be more, did not check now. You know better than I do.

I looked at the icons installed with my rc1 copy of Bibletime, and there was
no transliteration icon there, but I see there is in CVS. What is that icon
used for?

I'll create an icon the the display settings menu too. Of course, if we ship
hicolour and crystalsvg icons with bibletime, we'll need a hicolour version
too.

--
Cheers
James Ots