[bt-devel] (no subject)

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:13:30 -0800

CONTROL CONTINUE
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:16:13 -0600
From: Steven P. Ulrick <spu@faith4miracle.org>
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [bt-devel] Please check this in CVS

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:05:19 +0100
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi all!
> I noticed a strange thing within BT the last weeks.
>
> Please configure BibleTime to restore the last session on startup.
> Open a bible display window and close Bibletime.
> start it again.
> Now open the optionsdialog and check whether everything is correct.
> and check for error messages on the console output.
>
> On my side the checkboxes are not painted any more in the
> optionsdialog and I got lots of X errors on output.
>
> Can anybody confirm this buggy behaviour? If you can, please add which
> type of X11 video driver you're using.
>
> Thanks,
> Joachim

Hello, Joachim :)
If by the "optionsdialog" you mean "Settings | Configure BibleTime",
following the steps you laid out, I see nothing wrong on my end.  If I
looked in the wrong place, let me know and I'll try again.
Another question: how do I tell what type of X11 video driver I'm using?

Have a great day :)
Steven P. Ulrick