[bt-devel] Problem compiling Bibletime from the CVS

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:53:35 +0200

Stephen,

I had a look at the Makefiles. It seems somehow on RedHat the program
admin/am_edit doesn't find or insert the icons we have.
I updated the program from KDE's current CVS. Could you please try again from
a fresh checkout?

	make -f Makefile.cvs
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	make
	make install

If this doesn't work try:

	make -f Makefile.cvs
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	cd bibletime/pics/16x16
	make force-reedit
	cd ../..
	./configure --prefix=/usr
	make
	make install

If this doesn't help we have to submit a bugreport to the KDE guys...

Joachim