[bt-devel] Problem compiling Bibletime from the CVS

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:42:44 +0100

Hi,
I've seen errors something like this when I had another configure.in or
configure.in.in or something like that somewhere in the source tree. The
Makefile.cvs stuff searches all over the place for things like that so it
must be picking up an extra copy somewhere.
The quick fix is to get a new copy of cvs or you can try and work out where it
is coming from.

Regards,
Daniel