[bt-devel] Problem compiling Bibletime from the CVS

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:32:41 +0200

Hey Stephen,

I am using the same version of autoconf, but instead automake 1.7. So I just
changed to 1.6 and tried it, and it works for me. Is there anything else
special with your system?
The error message reminded me of the one we had when upgrading from
automake1.5 to higher, i believe. But that can't be the reason any more....
Are you sure you have the very latest CVS HEAD?

mg