[bt-devel] Romanian Translation

Artemis State bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:23:45 +0200

--------------030901030203000201070505

Dear Joachim

Here is the file with booknames. I hope it will be usefull.

About  translation and ro.po file: I don't really know to use CVS, but
where I get BibleTime CVS?

Thanks and God be with you!!!

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Thank you for your work on the website and on the booknames! If you send me
>the booknames the file will be in the next Sword release.
>
>To translate BibleTime's user inerface you have to copy the file bibletime.po
>in the subdirectory pot/ of biletimes CVS dir to the file ro.po and tranlate
>this file with KBabel.
>
>The messages of bibletimeui.rc are included in the file and don't have to be
>translated in the file directly. Please let me know how it works.
>
>Please note that some of the messages may change while we prepare for the
>BibleTime 1.3 release.
>

>I wish you His rich blessings and grace!
>Joachim

--------------030901030203000201070505

#
#     Numele cartilor Bibliei in veriunea Cornilescu
#
#	Artemis State arty@home.ro
#   multumiri lui  Martin Gruner mg.pub@gmx.net

[Meta]