[bt-devel] Romanian Translation

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:10:58 +0100

Hi!

Thank you for your work on the website and on the booknames! If you send me
the booknames the file will be in the next Sword release.

To translate BibleTime's user inerface you have to copy the file bibletime.po
in the subdirectory pot/ of biletimes CVS dir to the file ro.po and tranlate
this file with KBabel.

The messages of bibletimeui.rc are included in the file and don't have to be
translated in the file directly. Please let me know how it works.

Please note that some of the messages may change while we prepare for the
BibleTime 1.3 release.

I wish you His rich blessings and grace!
Joachim