[bt-devel] I was curious about something (maybe a feature request)?

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:37:14 +0100

Brook,
the feature you want is currently not yet implemented. I'm not sure if the
Personal commentary module driver supports linked entries. Could you please
submit a feature request for this?

I've not yet noticed the bug you describe, I'll have a look at it.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.info