[bt-devel] beta4 hangs on mouse over the module list

Fred Laxton bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:13:49 -0500

I think you are right.   I disabled Xinerama and tried BibleTime and now
everything works  ;-)  I'm using the stock Matrox G-450 driver "mga"
with XFree86.

I'll try getting a Matrox driver, but I've had trouble with them in the
past.

--
Fred Laxton

InfoTechDesign.net - Classic Web Design & Hosting
http://infotechdesign.net

My contact information:
http://infotechdesign.net/my_contact_information.htm