[bt-devel] beta4 hangs on mouse over the module list

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:25:47 +0100

Hi!

What you report here sounds really strange! Maybe it's even something with the
graphic driver engine.
Which graphic card does the system use?
Coukd you please disable Xinerama and restart X11  and then run BibleTime?
Since I don"t know anybofy using Xinerama and BibleTime this might be the
reason.

Joachim