[bt-devel] beta4 released

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:57:18 +0100

Hi!
Thank you for the bug reports!

> Well my first run through everything looks decent. Glad to see the search
> window now centers on the verse you selected, dual lexicons work faboo now
> too. There are some issues with resizing Bible windows but I'll report
> those on the website.

> However, I will bring up the issue of colors. The new default color for
> strong's and morphology tags is much easier on the eyes but a bit close too
> close to black imo. They don't stand out as something you can click. The
> blue works great, it just needs to be a bit lighter. I'm also not too fond
> of the default current verse color as it makes it confusing as to where you
> are when you're reading words of Jesus in the same color. There are some
> other issues with the Words of Christ but I need to run some further tests
> before filling out a report.

The red letter words bug is fixed now. It was caused by a wrong HTML end tag
for Christ's words.

I was thinking that the strongs and morph codes are the same type of link as
the bible refs, arent they? Clicking on them and tooltips work the same as
the verse refs. So it would be easier forthe users if we make them the same
color as the verse refs.
Do you think this is a good ide?

Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.info