[bt-devel] bug in 1.3

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:03:09 +0200

Hey all,

when viewing multiple bibles in parallel, when I select "copy chapter" in the
second bible, it will copy the chapter of the first bible instead.

And also, after the chapter it will add the reference with the current verse,
which should not be (e.g. 4. Mose 23:19), but rather leave out the verse at
all (4. Mose 23) or give the verse range of the entire chapter, like (4. Mose
23:1-20).

I just found this by accident. It might be good if some of the
non-programmer-guys here could do some systematic testing to make sure there
is not more stuff like this in 1.3.

mg