[bt-devel] Bug Report (?)

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:04:22 -0700

SWORD looks for it's books in a few places.  the current directory
always takes precedence over the others.  My guess is that you were in
your home directory when you ran bibletime and weren't when you ran
gnomesword.

To extend your systemwide modules with module in your home directory,
they should be placed in $HOME/.sword/, not just $HOME.

Hope this helps.