[bt-devel] Current CVS of Bibletime :)

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:35:08 -0500

   As I do very frequently, I grabbed the current CVS of Bibletime, and when I was finally able to fire it up, to my suprise (and pleasure, I must add), two things that I had considered to be problems, but that I had never reported, were now fixed :)  I am referring to the Websters Dictionary module opening up a whole lot faster that it used to :)  And also, I had noticed that  whenever I opened my first module after starting Bibletime, there was a pause that was never there in previous versions.  Now it opens right up with my default bible in the window :)
   In case you were wondering, I didn't change anything in my configuration.  And "Restore windows in workspace area" is unchecked.

Keep up the good work :)
Steven P. Ulrick