[bt-devel] Fon settings for each language

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:00:19 +0100

btw if it is any help AbiWord already translates language names for each
translation (and KOffice and OpenOffice.org maybe do as well) so we can copy
those to help with that. (They do pretty obscure ones)

Regards,
Daniel