[bt-devel] sword.conf location

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:59:42 -0700

Hey guys,
	The location of sword.conf was made dynamic a few versions ago.
The code looks for a define GLOBCONFPATH, and if not set, the default
value is: "/etc/sword.conf:/usr/local/etc/sword.conf"

	You can either define this yourself, or let configure define it with a
configure option:

--sysconfdir=/etc

Though I can't see how configure works with this option (just looked and
can't figure it out, but it seems to work).  Daniel Glassey should be
able to explain it if you need to know.

Hope this helps.

		-Troy.