[bt-devel] updates of the admin/ dir

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:40:08 -0500

Tried to install autoconf 2.56.
Make and install all worked fine, but I installed without first
uninstalling mandrakes rpm for automake 2.13  This was a bid idea.  Now
rpm tells me that automake 2.13 is not installed, but when I try to
build bibletime I still get the - you have automake 2.13 message.

I guess I will have to try to remove autoconf the hard way.

Fred Saalbach