[bt-devel] updates of the admin/ dir

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:26:45 +0100

It did already required autoconf >= 2.54 before my changes.
Well, not sure about mandrake. If you cannot get it to work with mandrake's
packages, then you should try to uninstall them (automake and autoconf) and
install both from source. Is very easy and should work.
I am using automake1.7 and autoconf2.56, and they work.
Let us know if it works for you, Fred.

Blessings,

Martin