[bt-devel] Red Hat 8.0...

Brad bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:41:23 +1000

Thamk you Lamar. I have it now.

I have been trying to get Bibletime working on and off for about a year with
Red Hat 7.3 and I have given up. i tried the tarball and the RPM and the
tarball of Sword, but to no avail.

I now have a new install of Red Hat 8 and would like to try again to get it
running. What version of Sword should I use? Gnomesword or the tarball? And
does it matter which is installed first, sword or bibletime?

Regards,
Brad