[bt-devel] 1.3 -- volunteers wanted! You!!

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 04:52:33 -0400

Martin Gruner wrote:

Yes I was referring to the SF site docs,   However if the mandrake
problem with KDE3 in a nonstandard loction goes away, discussion on the
sf site docs might not be needed.

I looked at http://www.ccss.de/slovo/unifonts.htm.  This is a nicely
layed out site.

Can the bt docs update start now? or should I work locally and wait
until translation of the existing is finished?
Fred Saalbach