[bt-devel] 1.3 -- volunteers wanted! You!!

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:02:44 +0200

Welcome Lamar,

nice to have you here on the list! You're very welcome.

> I'm able to help with RPM stuff, including building on whatever is the
> latest Red Hat version.  I'm not out to supplant Brook or anyone else, but
> to supplement.  My experience is limited to just nearly three years of
> maintaining the RPMset for the PostgreSQL project (www.postgresql.org).

Yeah, why don't you create rpms for the latest Red Hat release of 1.2? There
is a .spec file which is automatically created by configure. Let us know if
there are any issues.

> I'm still learning KDE programming, but I want to learn more, and what I've
> read of the BibleTime source this is a good project to learn with.  Let me
> churn your list over, and, as I use BT (which I actively do) I'll see what
> I can come up with.

Alright! Cool. Let us know if you feel that you have the time and interest to
take over a (smaller?) subproject. Yes, BibleTime is good to learn with, and
we'll have lots of patience -- so ask if something is unclear.

Martin