[bt-devel] 1.3 -- volunteers wanted! You!!

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 13:14:11 -0400

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 08:34 am, Martin Gruner wrote:
> Again, please all who would like to volunteer speak up and tell us what you
> could and would like to do. If we don't have assistance 1.3 will probably
> take very long again.

I'm able to help with RPM stuff, including building on whatever is the latest
Red Hat version.  I'm not out to supplant Brook or anyone else, but to
supplement.  My experience is limited to just nearly three years of
maintaining the RPMset for the PostgreSQL project (www.postgresql.org).

I'm still learning KDE programming, but I want to learn more, and what I've
read of the BibleTime source this is a good project to learn with.  Let me
churn your list over, and, as I use BT (which I actively do) I'll see what I
can come up with.

Many thanks for BibleTime.
--
Lamar Owen