[bt-devel] Re: Display bug - was Re: Typographical errors in handbook

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:14:32 -0500

The abbreviation RTL is not one I am familiar with.  I uploaded some corrections
to the handbook today, including some comments on printing (under the font
tab).  If RTL has to do with printing, it appears that everything including
gnome applications have trouble with printing Unicode outside of European
characters.  The fix is not apparent to me, even though the HowTo's say it
should work.

I am going to assume this will be fixed with distributions supporting Qt3 / KDE
3.

Please look at the fonts section in the handbook and let me know if it is OK
now.

Fred Saalbach