[bt-devel] 1.1 -- Chris?

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 07:37:35 -0500

Martin:

Yes, I am still here.  Sorry.  I have been so busy I usually only have time
to quickly scan subjects in my home e-mail and respond to critical items (I
am doubling up on classes at school so I can finish quicker, and my wife
went back to work so I've spent the last couple of months trying to figure
out how to efficiently manage my time).

I will hopefully be able to review the tips some time this weekend (I have
Sunday through Tuesday off), and then we can wrap this up.  I will need help
with the German though...I learned Spanish, French and Latin in High School
(don't ask how long ago that was...I'm not telling), but never German,
though it is on my to-do list;)

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Martin Gruner
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 5:53 PM
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [bt-devel] 1.1 -- Chris?

I just fixed the bug in the search dialog display, which caused the HTML
result text to be corrupted when searching for short strings that can apper
in tags too. Please test.

Imho there are no major things left to be done before the release. The only
remaining thing on sf is the Tips Review. Chris Kujawa, are you still
around?
Would you like to finish this? Fred, how is the state of the docs? We won't
need any translations of the docs for the 1.1.0 release of the docs, so you
don't need to care about this. The german stuff (messages) should be
reviewed
too. ;)

Please comment on this and on any outstanding issues that should be done
before the 1.1 release. We shall thereafter enter in a feature-frozen
code-cleanup and restructuring phase which will have its climax in the port
to KDE 3, unless nobody has objections to this idea.

Martin