[bt-devel] Fonts question

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:00:49 -0500

In researching what I want to write on the fonts dialog, I decided to
try to load a UTF-8 unicode true type font.  In this case the Cyberbit
font.  I am unable so far to get the font to show up on the fonts
section of the BibleTime options dialog.  Are to font names loaded from
the fonts present in the /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts directory, or is this
coded into BibleTime?

Mandrake apparently does not ship with a unicode font, or if it does,
none of the fonts I have loaded on my computer that support the less
used languages match the entries in the fonts table in the BibleTime
options dialog.

Fred Saalbach