[bt-devel] VerseLists

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:24:46 +0200

> Yes, I can confirm that it works for Websters. I changed it to use
> fromLatin1 for iso8859-1 encoded modules because these modules can't have
> unicode keys in them.

Cool.

> At the moment I'm restructuring the CGroupManager, so the commit will take
> some time. I hope I can commit a new cooler, faster, smarter and better
> CMainIndex class soon :)
>
> The changes:
> 	There are now some more module folders: Bibles, Commentaries, Lexicons,
> Glossaries, Books and Devotionals. The modules now stay fixed in their
> folders, dragging them away is not possible any more.
> The Module folders now contain subfolders for each module language so you
> can navigate in a better way in the modules.
> 	The bookmarks will be in a bookmark folder, dragging them around in this
> folder is possible, but dragging them on the top or in module folders won't
> be possible.

Wow. We should now take the time and integrate Verse Lists into BT, because
this is a nevessary and useful feature. I am not sure how we can integrate
them in a good way into our user interface concept. We should discuss this.
What kind of data should they take? Where should they be stored? How should
they be represented in the UI? How integrated with the other parts of BT?

Martin