[bt-devel] Icons used in bibletime

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:50:07 +0200

> As this saves about 100k from the rpm it might not really be worth the
> effort.  It will install either way.

Better include it directly if you feel it is necessary. Symlinks make too much
work for us.

> at http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=users.html
> KDreamSite   - a light-weight HTML editor
> KWebDev   - an HTML editor
> Quanta+   - Quanta Plus is an HTML editor for the K Desktop Environment

Yes, but we don't need a sourcecode editor, but a WYSIWYG widget like
QTextEdit, preferrably with css support.

> Not yet, but i did include the reference to the slavic fonts page you
> suggested.  I have yet to get printing of non western fonts to work with
> cups.  This is a problem with my machines configuration.  I just have
> not had enough time to play with the font installation.  It seams that
> every time I do this i hose CUPS to the point I need to reinstall
> linux.  At the moment I have managed to mess up software manager so
> rpm's fail to install (can't find depend package errors).  Anyway
> configuring the printer fonts in mandrake seems to be painful still.

Oh! Well printing non-latin fonts with cups works here. I think cups utilizes
ghostview, and KControl can automatically update the gs Fontmap, which is
necessary for printing with cups (and lpr as well). Works very well here!
That's why KControl is so helpful.

Martin