[bt-devel] Icons used in bibletime

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:22:11 +0200

> I found all of the icon sources except for the icon that indicates
> 'clear print queue'  What is the path for this icon?

Well, according to ressource.h it is
#define ICON_FILE_CLEAR_QUEUE	"queue"
and imo this is a KDE icon, so we don't need to ship it.  ?

> The bibletime icon hi32-action-bt_sync.png does not seem to be used in
> the program anywhere.  What is it intended to indicate?

It will be. It is used for linking a commentary to the current open bible.

> The pencil has disappeared from the personal commentary.  And I can not
> edit it.  Is it coming back?  Or is it to be replaced with something
> else?

Well yes, we are still about to restructure the display stuff internally. Atm
editing does not work. That will take some time. Does anyone know of a good
WYSIWYG HTML editing component for KDE?

> I uploaded some stuff today, that fixed most of the icon pictures,
> however I still need to do some rearranging.

Thanks a lot Fred. There is still a lot in progress, and you'll have enough
time. Did you give the fonts section a lift (utilizing KControl)?

Martin