[bt-devel] RPM packages for RedHat and Mandrake?

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:04:37 -0400

On Monday 10 June 2002 04:02 pm, Martin Gruner wrote:
> > I have Red Hat 7.3 packages of 1.2.1 built, installed, and running on my
> > machine.  Is there somewhere I can put them for your perusal?

> > The spec files are attached.  Very minor differences to build on RH 7.3.

> well if you want I could also add you to the sf project so that you can
> upload as well. I need your username for that, if you want.

lowen IIRC.  I'm currently a part of the AOLserver project; to double-check...
Yes, it's 'lowen'

> Still interested in recreating the spec file for current cvs? bibletime-doc
> is no longer used there, but we'll need more spec files for the
> bibletime-i18n-?? directories, which will contain the translated data.

Yes.  I have an anoncvs pull on my notebook now, along with an anoncvs sword
pull.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio