[bt-devel] RPM packages for RedHat and Mandrake?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:02:20 +0200

> I have Red Hat 7.3 packages of 1.2.1 built, installed, and running on my
> machine.  Is there somewhere I can put them for your perusal?
>
> The spec files are attached.  Very minor differences to build on RH 7.3.

Hey Lamar,

well if you want I could also add you to the sf project so that you can upload
as well. I need your username for that, if you want.
Still interested in recreating the spec file for current cvs? bibletime-doc is
no longer used there, but we'll need more spec files for the
bibletime-i18n-?? directories, which will contain the translated data.

Martin