[bt-devel] Re: Where rpm for Mandrake 8.2

Efata bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:14:42 +0700

Thanks, Now I can use bibletime 1.2 in Mandrake 8.2. But When I change font
to 64 I don't see much diffrent. I don't see only small font. I use
bibletime 1.2 tar version. Can cvs version fix this?
Thanks.