[bt-devel] Some changes

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:19:15 +0200

> I restructured the display classes and rennamed them since we have only one
> type of output (everytime HTML). They're now called CEntryDisplay instead
> of CHTMLEntryDisplay etc.
>
> We use now less code with better looking output :)
>
> Martin, can you please check that hebrew looks still right?

Yes it does. Good work.
I do not like the tables atm. The verse numbers should still be in a separate
column, because this can cause funny looking output right now: open BHS and
LX parallel. And I would like to have the table cells color like a
chess-board (the way it was before your change, I implemented this), because
that makes reading / distinguishing much easier.

Joachim, why did you remove the hide/show linebreaks feature? That one makes a
lot of sense, because bible text should be read as text and not as a list of
singe verses. I'd be glad if you could re-add it.

Again, good work! I like the consistent look of all modules now!
We're continually restructuring _everything_, that is our strength! =)

Martin