[bt-devel] win32 beta / CD ISO beta

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:16:28 -0400

On Thursday 25 July 2002 01:57 am, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> 	CD burn date is tenative for Monday July 29.  Any new work should be in
> by Sunday, at the latest; Saturday afternoon to make a final beta CD
> burn Saturday night.  We'd appreciate testers around for the weekend to
> help us catch anything we might miss.

I have taken a look at the installer issue; however I will not be able to make
this CD deadline.  Any idea when the next one will be?  I'd like to get
something on that one.

On another note, I will hopefully be uploading a couple of RPMsets for
Bibletime this afternoon, one for Red Hat 7.3, another for Red Hat Limbo (the
beta).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio