[bt-devel] win32 beta / CD ISO beta

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:57:43 -0700

Hey guys,
	New win32 beta available.  I think we have fixed all the win32 issues.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.4betaP.zip

	There is also a new CD Beta available.

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso

    If anyone willing could download the CD and try it out, this is
tentative for what we will burn for our next public distribution.

	I'd appreciate the BibleTime and GnomeSword guys getting anything they
wish on the CD, as well, if there is anything they have.

	Anyone making new modules or locales should also try to finish up what
they have by the weeks end.

	CD burn date is tenative for Monday July 29.  Any new work should be in
by Sunday, at the latest; Saturday afternoon to make a final beta CD
burn Saturday night.  We'd appreciate testers around for the weekend to
help us catch anything we might miss.

	Thanks for all the great work!  This release should be pretty solid and
will hopefully see a long distribution life to share the Gospel in many
new places all over the world!

	In Him,
		-Troy.