[bt-devel] sword iso

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:26:30 +0200

> Yes, I can.  Where do you want them to go?  I'm going to have to review my
> sf access information -- it's been a long time since I did much with sf,
> other than CVS stuff on AOLserver and ACS/pg.

Well, the project location is http://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime, the
download page is http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=954,
you should name them correctly (distribution and version), and then upload
them to the correct section, which is 1.2.1 atm. I'm sure all this is trivial
to you.

I agree that the Loki installer with rpm solution is probably the best way to
do it instead of using tar.gz. That is why I was arguing with Troy, not
because I dislike the installer itself. And it would mean less work for us.
But you decide.

Martin