[bt-devel] sword iso

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:19:43 -0400

On Monday 15 July 2002 03:15 am, Martin Gruner wrote:
> > Incidentally, I have Red Hat 7.3 BibleTime 1.2.1 RPMs built and
> > installed. I had sent the set to Brook; but I think he had a crash in the
> > meantime. Where should I put the set I built?

> good to hear from you! IIRC you have the privileges to upload the packages
> to our sf project. Could you do that?

Yes, I can.  Where do you want them to go?  I'm going to have to review my sf
access information -- it's been a long time since I did much with sf, other
than CVS stuff on AOLserver and ACS/pg.

> Once Troy set your account up on crosswire, you can also upload those
> current packages to the cd directory, from which the iso is built. That is
> where the Loki stuff should go as well. Thanks for stepping up to help with
> the binary creation and for helping Troy with the installer.

It may take me a little bit to see how that all works, and how to go about
packaging.  But I'll take a look at it.

> Maybe you can revise the .spec files after the new cd iso is finished?

Yeah, I plan to do that.  My day job (broadcast engineer for five Christian
radio stations) has not been very forgiving in terms of free time lately.
It's lightning season. :-(  But I have some ideas.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio