[bt-devel] New main index

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:00:43 +0200

A staus update:

Drag&Drop of references works now, event auto opening of groups which support
drops on them.
Dragging bookmarks on a read window works, too.
Moving items in the tree doesn't work yet. I hope I can get it working, soon.

The popup menu is now more sonistent and only the actions are enabled which
all selected items support. I hope you like it.

Joachim